Forest Ridge Fighting Fish
2017 Season Overview
You are invited to join the
Forest Ridge Fighting Fish Swim Team!
Swim Season: May 30 – July 23, 2017
Open House at the Forest Ridge Pool May 20: 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
There are 8 dual meets from June 13 – July 13. Meets are on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Championships: Saturday, July 22 Awards picnic: Sunday, July 23
Cost: FRA – $65 registration fee per swimmer (family max. $165) – includes a swim cap a team shirt
Non-resident of Forest Ridge Association – $75 fee per swimmer (family max $195)* – includes a swim cap and team shirt
* This fee does not include membership to the FRA pool or use of the pool other than for swim team practice, meets and special events.
We’re Growing!!! Invite your swimming friends!!!
Children ages 5-18 (as of June 1, 2017), who can swim the length of the lap pool, are eligible to join the team. If you aren’t sure your swimmer can swim the length of the pool they can come to the first week of practice on a trial basis.
- The swim team is associated with the Miami Valley Swim Association– mvsaswim.org.
- The team travels to 4 pools each summer.
- Swimmers participate throughout the season in pool parties, fundraisers and special events like our ice cream social.
- Fundraisers include a concessions stand at every home meet, the July 4th pool party and the End-of-Summer pool party. The Swim-a-thon is our major fundraising event.
Adult help is essential. Parents or caregivers are required to volunteer to fill the manpower needs of all home meets, away meets and to participate in the fundraisers. Everyone can be trained for every job at a swim meet.
We will have an open house on May 20th so you can talk with coaches and members of the swim team committee. You will also be able to try on and order the team suit. Payment is due at the time of your order.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
To register or to get more information visit https://frff.swimtopia.com
Go Fighting Fish!