Is you child ages 5-12 and interested in playing or learning to play soccer?
Sign up now for the best deal in town! Only $35 if registered by March 25, then raised to $45. Family maximum rates available.
Practices start March 28. First games April 15. Season ends May 27.
All practices and games held right here in the neighborhood!
More information available at http://forestridgeassociation.org/recreation/soccer/ or call 937-723-9768 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coaching and team parent opportunities available!
Published 10 times per year, the Forest Ridge Murmurs contains news and information about Forest Ridge. It is a must read for all Forest Ridge Association residents. Check out the information about the board meeting minutes, 2017 assessment, 2017 Republic trash collection schedule, soccer signups, community garden information, call for lifeguard applications, and much more. The next Murmurs will be published in April.
Greetings Association Members!
1. Our elections require 10% attendance for a quorum. If we round up that amounts to 113 homes represented. The vote will be the very first item at 7 p.m., so even if you don’t attend the entire meeting please stop by and fill out a ballot. Personally, I think it is every resident’s duty to, at the very least, attend the two semi-annual meetings each year and vote in elections. I hope you do!
Only homeowners may vote in elections. Sorry renters.
You can find out about the candidates either through their bios which I will post over the weekend or by listening to their 2-minute intros at the beginning of the meeting.
2. Need two residents who are going to be at the meeting to volunteer to give out the ballots and tally the results afterward. Just send me a message or email to volunteer.
3. If you are interested in being a candidate for the board, please send me a few lines describing your qualifications and what you hope to accomplish as a board member by FRIDAY @ 5 p.m. (Keep it brief). You can find a number of samples by googling “HOA board election bio”. I’ll put that brief write-up into a document that I’ll post online before the election so residents can get to know the candidates.
4. There is a possibility that there may be limited childcare available at the meeting. I’ll update you if that works out.
Published 10 times per year, the Forest Ridge Murmurs contains news and information about Forest Ridge. It is a must read for all Forest Ridge Association residents. Check out the information about the board meeting minutes, 2017 assessment, 2017 Republic trash collection schedule, soccer signups, 2017 budget, community garden information, and much more. A printed copy will be delivered to your house soon. The next Murmurs will be published in March.
The electronic version of the Forest Ridge December 2016 Murmurs is released. The paper version is being delivered to your home. The next issue will be February 2017.
- October Minutes
- Treats For First Responders
- Republic Trash Collection 2017 Holiday Schedule
- Green Space/Recreation Area PolicyNew FRA Policies
- Volunteer Liability Waiver Form
- Delinquent Assessments
- Winter is Coming!
- Help Wanted
- 2017 Assessment
- Attention Renters
- Et Cetera Guidelines
- Santa Claus is coming… to The Ridge!
- Et Cetera